Fulfilling Lives: 2018 Evaluation Report
The National Lottery Community Fund commissioned CFE Research in partnership with Sheffield University to evaluate the nationwide Fulfilling Lives initiative.
The report draws together and summarise key findings on seven selected approaches or interventions from local evaluations of Fulfilling Lives projects.
These are the seven approaches examined:
- The Role of Navigator (Key Worker)
- Peer Mentors
- Personal Budgets
- Psychologically Informed Environments (PIE)
- Housing First
- Improving Access to Services
- The Economic Impact of Fulfilling Lives
The report aims to:
- Highlight approaches and interventions that appear promising based on local evaluation evidence
- Share learning on successful implementation of these approaches
- Consider how different interventions are contributing to the programme’s systems change ambitions
- Inform further evaluation (both locally and nationally) to allow us to better understand what works, for whom and in what circumstances.
Fulfilling Lives - Promising Practice: National Evaluation 2018 summary report
Fulfilling Lives - Promising Practice: National Evaluation 2018 full report